KCL Surgical Society is recruiting a new Year 1 co-ordinator to join the Executive Committee members. For those of you who are thinking of a glorious career in surgery and for those of you who are just interested in the society in general, this is YOUR opportunity!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, talented and committed individual to help us take the society to new levels next year. We already have some great plans, but if you think you can bring something extra to KCLSS then we want to hear from you!
As the Year 1 Co-ordinator you will:
- Act as the point of liaison between the respective year group and the Surgical Society
- Liaise with Marketing Director to distribute publicity materials for events, including lecture shouts
- Raise awareness of the Society in your year and encourage students to attend events and become members
- Feedback to the Committee the interests of your year in view of organizing appropriate events
- Provide support to other committee members as required
To apply, email your application to us atÃ‚Â firstname.lastname@example.orgÃ‚Â byÃ‚Â 11.00pmÃ‚Â onÃ‚Â Monday 24 October 2011.
You will need to provide a copy of your CV and a personal statement (200 to 500 words max) outlining why you feel you are suitable for the position(s) you are applying for, highlighting any relevant experience you may have.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us:Ã‚Â email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
KCL Surgical Society